Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Vanessa ...A Real Angel

A hero in my opinion is Vanessa Ryerse. She is an inspirational roll model toward me.She has lots of love to share towards people. She is a hard at home working mother.Three years ago she made a hard, yet joyfully wonderful choice, she(and Robb) adopted a baby girl named Charliegh
(in addition to two young adults, 8 and 6).
I also look up to her constant loving of life, family and friends, God, and everything in between!she always wants to help in every way possible (that I can think of) even if it means climbing a cliff. Even when she is troubled, she knows how NOT to show it!


Vanessa is an Angel in a human suit! Once again she really is a Super Hero and/or an angel depending on your perspective.

3 comments:

Mini Me's Room said...

every word is true... :)

Vanessa said...

Helena...bless your heart.

When I was your age, I had some great heroes too...I read lots of books and there were some great women who set an example for me. I believed them when they told me I could go far.

I want you to believe that too. As often as I have been scared of the things I've done, I always tried to do them with God's help and according to His rules...it's turned out really great so far!

God bless you...You really encouraged me today.

:)

Mini Me's Room said...

Your welcome... and greatly blessed.
My teacher said to write a paper about a hero, you popped into my head!