Saturday, January 12, 2008

my favorite band as of now

The Red Hot Chili Peppers!!!!

About Me

My photo
i act like a teenager. I take hundred of pics of my myself,I love shopping and getting things my way(selfish much?). I enjoy music,im musical.though I cant sing,I wish I could. I spend hours on the computer and such listening to music alone.i have a facebook and myspace. I love the twilight saga:TEAM JACOB!:) I like writing for myself and the few friends I share the stories with. the titanic is one of my favorite movies. I'm in a video production class at school. I'm in the class of 2015. I love to travel: I want to move out of the country when I get older, maybe for a year to see how it is.

Ahh, Good ol' Calvin

Ahh, Good ol' Calvin
Calvin and Hobbes

My little sister

My little sister

Some of my favorite things

  • camping:yogi bear&The Springs
  • surfing the web.
  • Hanging out with friends.
  • Malls
  • Shopping
  • Going to the movies
  • Babysitting little kids, babies
  • Dancing For Sure!
  • Hats
  • Tae Kwon Do
  • Volunteering at "The Springs camp" with mom
  • vacation
  • flying
  • Talking to aunt doris
  • swimming
  • bonfires
  • Making Deviled eggs
  • Cooking
  • Jumping on trampoline
  • Books
  • sleeping over at a friends house.