Friday, May 23, 2008

jaws, gym class, and get well soon cards.


So yeah that is what is going on right now. On Wednesday went to gym class and got elbowed on the jaw. That night Went to Dr.Beavers because mom thought that a wire on my mouth appliance was sticking out into my cheek.That wasn't the case.My right cheek was so swollen that my eye was almost swollen shut! It turns out I dislocated my jaw.So now I'm on an ALL LIQUID "diet".
Some of the cards I got from my class were funny and the one from my teacher was the kind you would enjoy every once in a while. So I'm going to type them..


Dear Minime,
Don't sit down in the dumps.Just grin and bear it...wait grin with your eyes or try to make your ears smile.
Your friend,
Jana
B)=Cool shades smiley




Dar Minime,
Please get well, please dear friend...and don't let your jaw bend.( Then she drew a picture of the type of Pokemon I am.)




Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
your cheeks are a pain and your jaw is too.
So keep that smile on your face (if you can)
and you'll be a grand as you were before,
the actress we all adore.
Skyler




Dear Minime,
I'm so sorry you're suffering.We all miss you and pray that your better soon and back with us where you belong.

Love,
Mrs.L





Now I'm stuck at home. Sometimes typing comes in handy. Can you believe it? I actually MISS school!!!
Up there is the pokemon that I am most like.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Your orthodontist is Dr BEAVERS???????????????


bahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaa!

I'm sorry about your jaw though. That's a big bummer. Ouch. You are one tough Chica!!!!

Mini Me's Room said...

Bahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaa?
Is that an evil laugh or a good laugh?
And yes I'm tough.