Monday, July 14, 2008

South Carolina...Here I come


SO I get to go to SC in 4 days ( that's right, FOUR days)I am flying from Flint to Atlanta as an unaccompanied minor. The airline is one way so that's a plus on my part (actually mom would NOT let me go if I had to change flights). But I guess I'm just hanging out until Thursday when we go to Carowinds water park.(Picture of map=look up)Then on Friday mom will fly out and all of us(aunt,cousins,me,mom)will drive back to here and we will go from there.Oh yeah,the big roller coaster in the top-ish right corner goes through North and South Carolina!You can go to WWW.Carowinds.com
to check it out more.

IT-WILL-BE-FUN-!-!-!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

whooo hoooo!!!! have fun, girlfriend!

Mini Me's Room said...

Oh I can make that happen :)

Mini Me's Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
klasieprof said...

I MISS YOU MINI ME!!! BUT have FUN!! Take this time...no sister, no brother no MOM...to be the "FREE" kid you don't get to be at home.
I love you and am SOOO proud of you!