Monday, February 9, 2009

Let's give this a try...

Ok, lately I have been down about blogging so here it goes.


Ever sense I got my camera(a Christmas present) I decided to take up photography. I felt that that really wasn't me but it turned out that I really liked it. I took a bunch of pictures of my kitty cat Earl Grey( yes after the tea... well dad named him but he is grey, and out nickname for him is 'Earl Grey pupon the potty.)Anyway, Like there was one of him going down the side of the tree and one of him... smiling? I think that's the best way to put it. but these were taken on the best winter day ever, not a hint of a breeze, all the sun was out, the purfet sky was the best blue and I was wearing boots.I'm a bit sad though because we loaded the pics. to the computer and none of them were labeled so I can't find them... but you will have to take my word for it that they were good pics. for a starter/beginner camera-ist.


Wow! It feels so good to post again.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I can't wait to see some. I love digital photography because there's no pressure. I have a manual camera that is beautiful and it takes amazing photos...but if you screw up...film is EXPENSIVE!

I love doing photo editing. There's a free program called PICASA by google that you can use to edit your pictures...black and white, sepia, cropping...etc. It's fun.

great post!

Mini Me's Room said...

mom tried picasa and to upload the stuff took a long time. so I will ask about my sd card.