Monday, January 25, 2010

no title really.

OK, OK. I know I never blog anymore. I have face book, and my space. but I always feel bad when I come here for not posting.

So I'm going to attempt to post about what has been going on.

School: I have trimesters o this year I have taken 12 different classes. My fav. is probably Video B. Its a video production class where I get to create, film, and edit a few videos. so far I've done a short on the Blair witch project, and a film called door #1, with special guest star Cookie Monster.(imaginary crowd in my head goes wild,haha) and i still have to do a school ture, and an all in one.(where i play everyone).

I'm tire of typing so, ill post about TEEN SNOW CAMP 2010 on a later date.

2 comments:

hamrouni raida said...

i have the same reason to make a blog :)

Mini Me's Room said...

yeah, i can talk for hours but when i blog, cant think of one thing to say!!!