Saturday, December 8, 2007

quiz's my favorite !!!!!

these are some quiz's I took:what season are you,Christmas tree, reindeer, furniture stuff like that.

Spring

Optimistic, lively, and exciting. You look on the bright side of life. Your a kind, playful soul.


and
you are a plain,real Christmas tree.People like you but you are stubborn and seem to leave your mark where ever you go(not a bad thing) and you have a classic feeling

and


You're Dancer! You are agile, graceful, and can bend in ways no one thought possible.
and
Ok I'm a bed!!
You are a bed. Ok....I'm tired from writing this quiz...Hold still while I sleep on you.-------ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz-_-

2 comments:

Aunt Tracy said...

Helena, I like quizzes too! The last one I did was "What kind of dessert are you?" and I just did "What cartoon character are you?". I was Charlie Brown and I can't remember what kind of dessert I was--I think ice cream. If I didn't delete them, I'll send them to you through your Mom and Dad's email. Love, Aunt Tracy

klasieprof said...

Hey Helena!
Great post!!
I will hold still so you can sleep on me anytime!!

HA!

mom