Saturday, December 22, 2007

the secret door in my closet... part one

Ok before I begin I will tell you each page on paper or so is a "part." Ok? Lets begin. Also, a new post for this will be up every other day.


" What did I just tell you?? WAKE UP!!!" "Mommm, it's Saturday though!" "Exactly my point,"Mom said."Remember I said NO going to Alana's house if you don't get your room cleaned and spotless?"Ok this morning my mom made me clean out my bedroom and closet.You need to know something about me first, I HATE TO CLEAN!
My name is Jana Florence.I got half way through my closet when I saw a FLOATING DOOR HANDLE !!!! Oh, wait,it was a weird little door I had never seen before.Probably because this house is older than my Great,Great,Great, Great, Great, Great Grandparents. The door had engraving of a strange language all over it.The it hit me,the writing was some sort of chant.The letters looked kinda like this... a Christmas box, and water snakes that are tangled in a knot in the sky, a sleet covered car that is smashed, then it was so weird I can't explain, so use your imagination. I went to my laptop to look up the writing.I had guessed that it was ancient Greek or something.I was right. According to my computer, it said... "Those who enter into me must have my key."A key?Where am I supposed to find a key?Once again it hit me.I once saw a movie"The Secret Garden"and there was a brick that pulled out so maybe there was a piece of wood that pulled out.

No comments: