Friday, March 21, 2008

Stories and cell phones.

"No I want this one.Oh, maybe this one.I think I might get this pretty blue one.What do you think Mom?" "Honey, I honestly don't care which cell phone you get, just stay in the budget."Mom said said tiredly,trying to rush me along."OK, OK!"I said getting annoyed.So then I said "Geese don't YOU remember how YOU felt when YOU got your first cell phone?" "Yes, I felt happy, but there was only ONE style of phone to choose from!" "Wow.That must have sucked,on your part that is.Oh well, I'm getting that sparkly cell phone." I told her. "Finally" she said rather rudely.

This is only the first part of my new story.Also I think "when" I get a cell phone this is somewhat how it will go.Dad read this and asked if this is some kind of clue/message. I said yeah.Obviously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude are you freaking gay caus eif you are I will give you a gay pic