Wednesday, March 5, 2008

writing... homework

THIS IS A COPY OF MY HOMEWORK.
I see people huddling together in the cool breeze.I see the ball players as they send the ball flying through the air like a bald eagle, ready to swoop down on its prey.
As I sit on this ever so chilly metal bench,I listen to the buzzing of the fans cheering for the home team,every voice coming together as one.There is always the lonesome voice that tells you "Hot dogs! Get your fresh grilled Hot dogs!" Eating that steaming hot bun was like holding fire against an ice block.I smell the food that the people next to me ate. This is "The Lansing Lug Nuts Game."
these are many to notice at a baseball game.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

GREAT! This is very good writing and I enjoyed it!

And I'm suddenly hungry for a hotdog.

Mini Me's Room said...

yeah me too!This was just a fixed version of my other paper.I like it! :D