Sunday, June 29, 2008

I took another quizz...I'm the White angel

You're a "White Angel". You're a natural leader in every aspect of life because you always try to do the right thing. It may not always work out the right way but at least you tried. You're pretty near to your family and you like being around them. You're not afraid of what people think if you except you relative because you have to deal with them everyday. Everyone else, you don't. You are only afraid that you won't live up to what they want you to be, though. You want to be the best at everything and you'll push anyone out of your way if you have to. You're a person with big dreams and ambitions and you're a clear thinker. You sometimes do things on impulse but you usually think things out first, which helps you a lot in life.


A lot of that was what my teacher wrote on my report card and It's nice that it was like that in a quiz too. I'll add a pic later.

No comments: