Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer

I got two new swimming suits that fit nicely, except on one the bottoms are too BIG! Got some really nice "preppy" tops for school and some nice fitting shorts.We got about 6 really nice sweatshirts.Also got a bunch of nice belts, maybe now my pants will fit:)
I'm cleaning my room, have a computer in there now,I think mom is waiting for our room to be COMPLETELY clean before she actually hooks it up.It's half way done.Got to do under and behind bed,and in the closet...we have no door on our closet,just beads...darn. That just makes my more sophisticated,I don't get to stuff my closet full anymore! But it's stuffed with cloths anyway, but at least there will be floor in there and it's not spilling out into the middle of the room. Shar(moms friend)was looking at my desk and has the dresser that goes with it in storage. She said she would give it to me, I forgot what mom said about that. I want to have a slumber party for my b-day. But only with 2 or 3 friends.Still have headgear.Going to Tae-Kwon-Do camp tomorrow. I'll be gone till Sunday.Tootles!
When was the first day of summer anyway?

No comments: