Saturday, July 21, 2007

First Post

Hi I am just starting this new blog as a way to keep track of my thoughts, and my friends.
My mom is helping me.
How are you??
My Name is Helena, my mom calls me Mini-me because I look a lot like her. Our old pastor's wife has a blog Happiness is a butterfly.
I just earned my high blue belt and got promoted today in a ceremony. I like Tae Kwon Do. I am doing a report on Tae Park who is the Grand Master in this form of Martial Arts. My teacher for the last two years has been Mrs. Paula Robison, and her son Mr. Brian Robison. '
I've been in dance for 8 years, Ballet for 8, Tap for 7, and Jazz for 5. My little sister and brother are also in dance. William is my brother. He is in Tap and Jazz. Joy is my little sister, she has been dance for 3 years and is in ballet and tap.
I also have three cats. "One old cat", "two kittens". Their names are Carmella-a calico, from the Soprano's, Mousy Earl Grey, (earl grey is a type of tea) , Our 10 yr old cat is Lucky Simon-because mom used to be a cop and she was out on Patrol with her cop partner, and they found him in a ditch. He was like only 2 weeks old-so that's why he was really lucky.
I also have a Rooster, that drives my dad insane!, and four hens. They are Rhode Island Reds. WE had five hens but one got eaten by foxes.
My sister's middle name is named after the Linn company for stereo equipment. My dad used to live in Hawaii before he met my mom.
I also have two webkinz. One is a lil' kinz, named muggy because he looks like his face could be on a mug. Then a Husky dog I haven't named it yet. But When I do I will put it on my blog.
My birthday-- I will be 11 next month. Which sounds a lot better than one decade and a year.
Talk to you guys soon.
Put comments on please.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Helena,
Welcome to the world or high technology and mass communication.
Very kool. I used to be afraid that high tech was taking over the world and that people would just be process drones, but after working in high tech for so many years, I no longer think that this is entirely true. High tech fails on such a regular basis and in such profound ways, that it remains at the 'tool' level of technology. I'd like to see you post some of your creative efforts such as creative writing or art projects that you might be particularly proud of. Talk to you later.
A. Laura

kev said...

Helena,
HI! it's Kevin from Midland, your page is very nice! Where do your chickens roost at night? Well great job!

Kev

Mini Me's Room said...

Kevin they roost on the porch.

Aunt Doris said...

Dear Heleana,(Aunt Doris). What made you decide to creat a blog? Do your chickens lay eggs,and if they do ,do you keep all the eggs or do you sell some of them for extra family money? What is your favorite fruit, veg.,desert? What is your favorite day dream. If you could do only one most favorite thing this summer what would it be? Do you have any questions for me? Love Aunt Doris

Vanessa said...

Helena, you are so cool! Just like your mom...hardworking, creative, and so much fun. I love that you have made a blog...you will grow if you post a little every day...and you'll be able to look back and see how you've changed. It's fun...and that's why I do it too!

I put you on my list to check each day! keep up the great work!

Mini Me's Room said...

My chickens don't lay eggs (yet). My fav. fruit is strawberries dipped in sugar or chocolate, veggies: all kinds, desert:crem-blew ea, Idon't day dream all that much so I don't know.


My blog is to express my feelings, thoughts, ideas and just to chat.

tracy said...

Hi Helena. This is really cool! I learned things about you that I didn't know before. For instance, I sure didn't know you had chickens! Keep up the great work! I look forward to visiting your blog again! Aunt Tracy

beckapez said...

Helena: I can't wait to read more about what you are up to. I think its funny that your mom calls you "Mini Me," you do look a lot like your mom. I don't look like my mom AT ALL. Sometimes people can't even tell that she and I are related.

What are you planning on doing for your birthday? You will have to write about it.

Talk to you soon,

Rebecca

Mini Me's Room said...

I just got my hair cut, layered and thinned.