Monday, July 23, 2007

Hair Cut

by Helena

Dear reader,
A few weeks ago I got my hair cut. Lori and dad worked together to make it happen...I'm glad for that. Guess what... the day I got my hair cut it was Friday the 13!!!!!
The laddie that cut my hair is named Jamie Henry. I got it cut, thinned and layered.
Now it looks more like me.I got soaked because I was too short for the sink! Before I got it cut it was down to my lower back....now it's to my shoulders.I was originally going to do locks for love(they use cut off hair to make wigs for kids that have cancer)....but my hair was too short.Part of that was I'm in dance and T.K.D so I need to be able to put it in a ponytail.My hair is so much lighter now that its thinned.People loved my hair after I got it cut, like "wow it looks more alive" and ..."how nice"... Mom said I have more of an attitude now.



P.S. Lori is mom and dads friend.

4 comments:

klasieprof said...

Wow! Nice Story Helena! Good job taking a thought and expanding it!! Another way to get topics for your blog..is to take a previously introduced item, person or idea...and then make a NEW post all about them.

Like..in this post, you introduced us to TKD, Dance, Lori etc...and you could do a post or several posts about each.
I LOVE reading your writing!!

Mini Me's Room said...

kk

Mini Me's Room said...

I was pretty excided about it

Mini Me's Room said...

you know..... my hair is already growing back